How do different models of foreign exchange settlement influence the risks and benefits of global liquidity management?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Steen Ejerskov & Natacha Valla, "undated". "Liquidity, Information, and the Overnight Rate," IEW - Working Papers 186, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- David R. Skeie, 2004. "Money and Modern Bank Runs," 2004 Meeting Papers 785, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi, 2006. "Institutions of Foreign Exchange Settlement in a Two-Country Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 697-719, April.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2004.
"Liquidity, Efficiency, and Bank Bailouts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 455-483, June.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 9158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tapking, Jens, 2006.
"Multiple equilibrium overnight rates in a dynamic interbank market game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 350-370, August.
- Tapking, Jens, 2003. "Multiple equilibrium overnight rates in a dynamic interbank market game," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2003,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jens Tapking, 2004. "Multiple equilibrium overnight rates in a dynamic interbank market game," Finance 0409018, EconWPA.
- Jens Tapking, 2004. "Multiple equilibrium overnight rates in a dynamic interbank market game," Finance 0409042, EconWPA.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2004. "Inefficiency of bilateral bargaining in interbank markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foote, Elizabeth, 2014. "Information asymmetries and spillover risk in settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 179-190.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2014. "Explaining breakdowns in interbank lending: A bilateral bargaining model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 247-253.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity risk; foreign exchange settlement;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2009-09-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IFN-2009-09-05 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .