Extending the difference-in-differences (DID) to settings with many treated units and same intervention time: Model and Stata implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerulli, Giovanni, 2019. "A flexible Synthetic Control Method for modeling policy evaluation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 40-44.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
- David H. Autor, 2003. "Outsourcing at Will: The Contribution of Unjust Dismissal Doctrine to the Growth of Employment Outsourcing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-42, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Castellón, César & Stratmann, Thomas, 2018.
"Balanced budget rules and fiscal outcomes: Evidence from historical constitutions,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 105-119.
- Zareh Asatryan & César Castellón & Thomas Stratmann, 2016. "Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Outcomes: Evidence from Historical Constitutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5893, CESifo.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Castellón, Cesar & Stratmann, Thomas, 2017. "Balanced budget rules and fiscal outcomes: Evidence from historical constitutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Shu He & Jing Peng & Jianbin Li & Liping Xu, 2020. "Impact of Platform Owner’s Entry on Third-Party Stores," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 1467-1484, December.
- Leonardo Corral & Maja Schling & Cassandra Rogers & Janice Cumberbatch & Fabian Hinds & Naijun Zhou & Michele H. Lemay, 2016. "The Impact of Coastal Infrastructure Improvements on Economic Growth: Evidence from Barbados," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 95978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maclean, J. Catherine & Tello-Trillo, Sebastian & Webber, Douglas A., 2019. "Losing Insurance and Behavioral Health Hospitalizations: Evidence from a Large-Scale Medicaid Disenrollment," IZA Discussion Papers 12463, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matheus Bueno & Marica Valente, 2018. "The Effects of Pricing Waste Generation: A Synthetic Control Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1737, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Sebastian Tello-Trillo & Douglas Webber, 2019. "Losing insurance and behavioral health inpatient care: Evidence from a large-scale Medicaid disenrollment," NBER Working Papers 25936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020.
"The effect of interest rate caps on bankruptcy: Synthetic control evidence from recent payday lending bans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. "The Effect of Interest Rate Caps on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control Evidence from Recent Payday Lending Bans," Working Papers 2019-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Caselli, 2017.
"Did the Exchange Rate Floor Prevent Deflation in the Czech Republic?,"
Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 8(2).
- Francesca G Caselli, 2017. "Did the Exchange Rate Floor Prevent Deflation in the Czech Republic?," IMF Working Papers 2017/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylvia Allegretto & Arindrajit Dube & Michael Reich & Ben Zipperer, 2017.
"Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies,"
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(3), pages 559-592, May.
- Allegretto, Sylvia & Dube, Arindrajit & Reich, Michael & Zipperer, Ben, 2013. "Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 7638, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Allegretto, Sylvia & Dube, Arindrajit & Reich, Michael & Zipperer, Ben, 2013. "Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3hk7s3fw, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Stefan Seifert & Marica Valente, 2018. "An Offer that you Can't Refuse? Agrimafias and Migrant Labor on Vineyards in Southern Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1735, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Corral, Leonardo & Schling, Maja & Rogers, Cassandra & Cumberbatch, Janice & Hinds, Fabian & Zhou, Naijun & Lemay, Michele H., 2018. "The Impact of Coastal Infrastructure Improvements on Economic Growth: Evidence from Barbados," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7860, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Schumann, Mathias, 2017. "The effects of minimum wages on firm-financed apprenticeship training," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 163-181.
- Buettner, Thiess & Madzharova, Boryana, 2018.
"WTO membership and the shift to consumption taxes,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 197-218.
- Thiess Büttner & Boryana Madzharova, 2016. "WTO Membership and the Shift to Consumption Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6052, CESifo.
- Büttner, Thiess & Madzharova, Boryana, 2016. "WTO Membership and the Shift to Consumption Taxes," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145780, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Burgdorf, Jacob, 2019. "Impact of mandated exclusive territories in the US brewing industry: Evidence from scanner level data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 376-416.
- Litterio Mirenda & Sauro Mocetti & Lucia Rizzica, 2019. "The real effects of 'ndrangheta: firm-level evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1235, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mechoulan, Stéphane, 2020. "Civil unrest, emergency powers, and spillover effects: A mixed methods analysis of the 2005 French riots," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 305-326.
- Picchio, Matteo, 2021. "Microchip Bags and Waste Sorting," GLO Discussion Paper Series 772, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bueno, Matheus & Valente, Marica, 2019. "The effects of pricing waste generation: A synthetic control approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 274-285.
- Ater, Itai & Yosef, Nir, 2018. "The Impact of Product Recalls on the Secondary Market:Evidence from Dieselgate," CEPR Discussion Papers 12899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castro, P. & Pedroso, R. & Lautenbach, S. & Vicens, R., 2020. "Farmland abandonment in Rio de Janeiro: Underlying and contributory causes of an announced development," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:scon19:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.