Antidumping: Prospects for Discipline from the Doha Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Finger,J. Michael & Francis Ng & Wangchuk, Sonam, 2001. "Antidumping as safeguard policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2730, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta dos Reis Castilho, 2009. "Documentos IPEA/CEPAL - Antidumping nas Américas: Uma Investigação dos Efeitos do Uso desse Instrumento sobre as Exportações e sobre a Conduta das Empresas Brasileiras," Discussion Papers 1382, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ludema, Rodney D & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2011. "Canada: No Place Like Home for Antidumping," CEPR Discussion Papers 8389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsDoha round; antidumping; countervailing measures; safeguards; non-tariff barriers to trade; WTO/GATT;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-12-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2005-12-01 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-12-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .