Report NEP-LAW-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Kühl Teles & Joaquim P. Andrade, 2005. "Crime And Punishment With Habit Formation," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- J. Michael Finger & Andrei Zlate, 2005. "Antidumping: Prospects for Discipline from the Doha Negotiations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 632, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2005. "Crime and Police Resources: The Street Crime Initiative," CEP Discussion Papers dp0680, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jo Blanden & Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 2005. "New Survey Evidence on Recent Changes in UK Union Recognition," CEP Discussion Papers dp0685, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mitchell Berlin & Yaron Leitner, 2005. "Courts and contractual innovation: a preliminary analysis," Working Papers 05-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Emrah Arbak, 2005. "Social status and crime," Working Papers 0510, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," NBER Working Papers 11780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 2005. "Liability for Accidents," NBER Working Papers 11781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farley Grubb, 2005. "The U.S. Constitution and Monetary Powers: An Analysis of the 1787 Constitutional Convention and Constitutional Transformation of the Nation's Monetary System Emerged," NBER Working Papers 11783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lance Lochner, 2005. "Individual Perceptions of the Criminal Justice System," 2005 Meeting Papers 452, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mauricio Drelichman, 2005. "Sons of Something: Taxes, Lawsuits and Local Political Control in Sixteenth Century Castile," 2005 Meeting Papers 91, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2005. "Shareholder Protection, Stock Market Development, and Politics," CSEF Working Papers 149, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Shared Legacies, Disparate Outcomes: Why American South Border Cities Turned the Tables on Crime and Their Mexican Sisters Did Not," Law and Economics 0511002, EconWPA.