Canada: No Place Like Home for Antidumping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "Canada's Anti-dumping and Safeguard Policies: Overt and Subtle Forms of Discrimination," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9), pages 1457-1476, September.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P., 2003. "Antidumping and retaliation threats," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, August.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Robert Teh, 2010. "Protection Reduction and Diversion: PTAs and the Incidence of Antidumping Disputes," NBER Working Papers 16276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Michael Finger & Andrei Zlate, 2005. "Antidumping: Prospects for Discipline from the Doha Negotiations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 632, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2013.
"Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: Evidence from the Great Recession,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 50-64.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2011. "Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: evidence from the Great Recession," Working Paper Series WP-2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2012. "Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates : evidence from the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6038, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.