Sectoral Investment and Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Will & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Productivity growth and convergence in agriculture and manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2171, The World Bank.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1999:i:55-56:p:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akiyama, T. & Trivedi, P. K., 1987. "Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 133-161.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F. & Crego, Al, 1997. "Agricultural development : issues, evidence, and consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1811, The World Bank.
- V.E. Ball & J.C. Bureau & J.P. Butault & H.P. Witzke, 1993. "The stock of capital in European Community agriculture," Post-Print hal-01072680, HAL.
- Ball, V Eldon, et al, 1993. "The Stock of Capital in European Community Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 437-450.
- Yair Mundlak & Donald F. Larson & Rita Butzer, 1999. "Rethinking Within and Between Regressions: The Case of Agricultural Production Functions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 55-56, pages 475-501.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1999:i:55-56 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Izyumov & John Vahaly, 2006. "New capital accumulation in transition economies: implications for capital-labor and capital-output ratios," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 63-83, June.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Karpestam, Peter, 2013. "CO2 emissions and economic activity: Short- and long-run economic determinants of scale, energy intensity and carbon intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1285-1294.
- Svitlana Maksymenko & Mahbub Rabbani, 2011. "Economic Reforms, Human Capital, And Economic Growth In India And South Korea: A Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 39-59, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012.
"Distortions to Agriculture and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124908, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012. "Distortions to agriculture and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6206, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Markus Bruckner, 2012. "Distortions to Agriculture and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Departmental Working Papers 2012-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocins:sectinvcap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .