Firm Dynamics and the Importance of the Embodied Question
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del Río & Omar Licandro, 2003.
"Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-doing and the Productivity Slowdown,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 87-98.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-Doing and the Productivity Slowdown," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/12, European University Institute.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied technological change learning-by-doing and the productivity slowdown," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DEL RIO, Fernando & LICANDRO, Omar, 2003. "Embodied technological change, learning-by-doint and the productivity slowdown," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1629, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsieh, Chang-Tai, 2001. "Endogenous growth and obsolescence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 153-171.
- Gomme, Paul & Rupert, Peter, 2007.
"Theory, measurement and calibration of macroeconomic models,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 460-497.
- Paul Gomme & Peter Rupert, 2005. "Theory, measurement, and calibration of macroeconomic models," Working Paper 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .