A comparison of the poverty impact of transfers, taxes, and market income across five OECD countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "A Comparison Of The Poverty Impact Of Transfers, Taxes And Market Income Across Five Oecd Countries," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 387-406, October.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Sami Bibi, 2009. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income Across Five OECD Countries," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 770.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2008. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income across Five OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income across Five OECD Countries," Cahiers de recherche 0835, CIRPEE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and policy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2551-2657 Elsevier.
- Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "Poor People in Rich Nations: The United States in Comparative Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-90, Winter.
- Makdissi, Paul & Therrien, Yannick & Wodon, Quentin, 2006.
"L’impact des transferts publics et des taxes sur la pauvreté au Canada et aux États-Unis,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(3), pages 377-394, septembre.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon & Yannick Therrien, 2001. "L'impact des transferts publics et des taxes sur la pauvreté au Canada et aux États Unis," Cahiers de recherche 03-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2012.
"Work, Family or State? From wage inequalities to standard of living inequalities and inwork poverty in a European cross-country perspective,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-12, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2012. "Work, Family or State? From wage inequalities to standard of living inequalities and inwork poverty in a European cross-country perspective," Working Papers hal-01070340, HAL.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:01:n:s179381201100034x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:col:000093:015846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011.
"Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: a decomposition analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 465-475, December.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2011. "Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2011-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Guillaume Allègre, 2012. "Work, family or state ? from wage inequalitie ans in-work poverty in a european cross-country perspective," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luis Huesca & Arturo Robles Valencia & Abdelkrim Araar, 2015. "Progressivity and decomposition of VAT in the Mexican border, 2014," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 25, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Jan 2015.
- Luis Huesca & Linda Llamas, 2016.
"Testing for Pro-Poorness of Growth through the Tax System: The Mexican Case,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 5, pages 101-115.
- Luis Huesca & Linda Llamas, 2016. "Testing for pro-poorness of growth through the tax system: The Mexican case," Cahiers de recherche 1603, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El-Lahga, 2011. "A Unified Framework to Decomposing Inequality with Illustrations to Some Arab Countries," Working Papers 618, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2011.
- Luis A. Hierro & Rosario GÃ³mez-Alvarez & Pedro Atienza, 2012. "The Contribution of US Taxes and Social Transfers to Income Redistribution," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(3), pages 381-400, May.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.