L’impact des transferts publics et des taxes sur la pauvreté au Canada et aux États-Unis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon & Yannick Therrien, 2001. "L'impact des transferts publics et des taxes sur la pauvreté au Canada et aux États Unis," Cahiers de recherche 03-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, David M & Katz, Lawrence F, 1992.
"Rising Inequality? Changes in the Distribution of Income and Consumption in the 1980's,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 546-551, May.
- David M. Cutler & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Rising Inequality? Changes in the Distribution of Income and Consumption in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Maria J. Hanratty, 1993. "Responding to Need: A Comparison of Social Safety Nets in Canada and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 191-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Osberg, 2000. "Poverty in Canada and the United States: measurement, trends, and implications," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 847-877, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2009.
"Assessing the impact of historical changes in social protection on poverty in Canada,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 523-526.
- Paul Makdissi & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Historical Changes in Social Protection on Poverty in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 06-16, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Pene Kalulumia & Denis Bolduc, 2004. "Generalized Mixed Estimation Of A Multinomial Discretecontinuous Choice Model For Electricity Demand," Cahiers de recherche 04-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010.
"A Comparison Of The Poverty Impact Of Transfers, Taxes And Market Income Across Five Oecd Countries,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 387-406, October.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, "undated". "A comparison of the poverty impact of transfers, taxes, and market income across five OECD countries," Working Papers 380, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Sami Bibi, 2009. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income Across Five OECD Countries," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 770.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2008. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income across Five OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "A Comparison of the Poverty Impact of Transfers, Taxes and Market Income across Five OECD Countries," Cahiers de recherche 0835, CIRPEE.
- Petr Hanel, 2003. "Impact Of Government Support Programs On Innovation By Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Cahiers de recherche 04-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:82:y:2006:i:3:p:377-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.