Monetary rules and the spillover of regional fiscal policies in a federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cooper, Russell & Kempf, Hubert & Peled, Dan, 2010.
"Regional debt in monetary unions: Is it inflationary?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 345-358, April.
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H. & Peled, D., 2007. "Regional Debt in Monetary Unions: Is it Inflationary?," Working papers 186, Banque de France.
- Hubert Kempf & Russell Cooper & Dan Peled, 2010. "Regional Debt in Monetary Unions: Is it Inflationary?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00468945, HAL.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2008. "Regional debt in monetary unions: is it inflationary?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2008. "Regional Debt in Monetary Unions: Is it Inflationary ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344475, HAL.
- Detken, Carsten & Winkler, Bernhard & Gaspar, Vítor, 2004.
"On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
420, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean, 1992.
"Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equilibrium Value of Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 615-646, June.
- Chatterjee, S. & Corbae, D., 1990. "Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equelibrium Value of Money," Working Papers 90-30a, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Bruce D, 1994. "Efficiency and Determinacy of Equilibrium under Inflation Targeting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 327-344.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union ; Inflation tax ; Seigniorage ; monetary rules ; public debt.;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-07-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.