The opinion of Italians on tax evasion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Piero Cipollone, 2001. "La convergenza dei salari dell'industria manifatturiera in Europa," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 97-125.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 2001.
"Does market transparency matter? A case study,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS, volume 2, pages 113-144
Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? a Case Study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 359, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vacca, V. & Scalia, A., 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? A Case Study," Papers 359, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Rosaria Marino & Roberta Zizza, 2012. "Personal Income Tax Evasion in Italy: An Estimate by Taxpayer Type," Chapters,in: Tax Evasion and the Shadow Economy, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Ugo Troiano, 2016.
"Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti–Tax Evasion Program,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(1), pages 273-314.
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," MPRA Paper 52242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," NBER Working Papers 21185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTax evasion; Social norms; social capital;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_618_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .