Errori di misura nellï¿½indagine sui bilanci delle famiglie italiane
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenica J. Marchetti, 1999. "Markup and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 362, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Atkinson, A.B. & Brandolini, A., 2000.
"Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of 'Secondary' Data -Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries,"
379, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2000. "Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of 'Secondary' Data-Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 379, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marchetti, D.J., 1999. "Markup and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Papers 362, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D'Alessio & Romina Gambacorta, 2007. "Capital gains and wealth distribution in Italy," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2, volume 26, pages 129-156 Bank for International Settlements.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo Dâ€™Ippoliti, 2011.
"Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 735-757, December.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Irving Fisher Committee, 2004. "The IFC's contribution to the 54th ISI Session, Berlin, August 2003," IFC Bulletins, Bank for International Settlements, number 17.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Giuseppina Papadia, 2016. "Using external sources to understand sample survey bias: the case of the Invind survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 329, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula & Luigi Pistaferri, 2008.
"A Direct Test of The Buffer-Stock Model of Saving,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1186-1210, December.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula & Luigi Pistaferri, 2005. "A Direct Test of the Buffer-Stock Model of Saving," CSEF Working Papers 150, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2007. "A direct test of the buffer-stock model of saving," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Buffer Stock Model of Saving," CEPR Discussion Papers 6576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi, Cannnari & Giovanni, D'Alessio, 2008. "Intergenerational Transfers in Italy," MPRA Paper 15111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Lalla & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic, 2012. "Unit nonresponse errors in income surveys: a case study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1769-1794, October.
- Shane Niall, OHiggins, 2006. "Still With us After all of These Years: Trends in Youth Labour Market Entry, Home-Leaving And Human Capital Accumulation in Italy 1993-2003," CELPE Discussion Papers 99, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsreddito; ricchezza; metodi campionari;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_520_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.