Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Graham & Stephen Glaister, 2002. "The Demand for Automobile Fuel: A Survey of Elasticities," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ivan Faiella, 2011. "The demand for energy of Italian households," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 822, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental taxation; climate change; transports;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-11-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-11-29 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-29 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_206_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .