Report NEP-ENV-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Cingano & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zon, Adriaan van & David, Paul, 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability: R&D in a multi-phase climate policy framework," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zon A.H. van & David P.A., 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability : directed R&D and embodied technical change in a multi‐phase framework," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jonathan Pickering & Frank Jotzo & Peter J. Wood, 2013. "Splitting the Difference in Global Climate Finance: Are Fragmentation and Legitimacy Mutually Exclusive?," CCEP Working Papers 1308, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nikita Lyssenko & Leslie Shiell, 2013. "Scarcity vs. Pollution in Public Policy toward Fossil Fuels," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-06/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Grimaud, André & Neubauer, Mauricio Bermudez & Rougé, Luc, 2013. "Politiques de R&D, Taxe Carbone et Paradoxe Vert," TSE Working Papers 13-447, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- International Water Management Institute (IWMI)., 2013. "Influencing climate change policy in Sri Lanka," IWMI Books, Reports H045803, International Water Management Institute.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Role of Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Consumption and Trade Openness," MPRA Paper 51672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Amarendra Pratap & Narayanan, Krishnan, 2013. "Issues in Modelling Agriculture Response to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 51410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keisuke Kawata & Yasunori Ouchida, 2013. "Offshoring, trade and environmental policies: Effects of transboundary pollution," IDEC DP2 Series 3-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2013. "Inter-Generational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 201320, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Blanca MARTINEZ & José Ramon RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2013. "Optimal sustainable policies under pollution ceiling: the demographic side," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jean Fouré & Houssein Guimbard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2013. "Border Carbon Ajustment in Europe and Trade Retaliation: What would be the Cost for European Union?," Working Papers 2013-34, CEPII research center.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Aart de Zeeuw, 2013. "Climate Policy and Catastrophic Change: Be Prepared and Avert Risk," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Duscha, Vicki & Schumacher, Katja & Schleich, Joachim & Buisson, Pierre, 2013. "Costs of meeting international climate targets without nuclear power," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013. "Revisiting the porter hypothesis: An empirical analysis of green innovation for the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- McCornick, Peter & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Bharati, Luna & Johnston, Robyn & McCartney, Matthew & Sugden, Fraser & Clement, Floriane & McIntyre, Beverly, 2013. "Tackling change: future-proofing water, agriculture, and food security in an era of climate uncertainty," IWMI Books, Reports H046223, International Water Management Institute.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "Estimation of optimal conservation fees for international park visitors in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park," Working Papers 393, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Simone Valente & Luca Bretschger, 2013. "International Resource Tax Policies Beyond Rent Extraction," Working Paper Series 15313, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2013. "Composition properties in the river claims problem," MPRA Paper 51618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ange Nsouadi & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2013. "Analyse temps-fréquence de la relation entre les prix du quota et du crédit carbone," Working Papers 13-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2013.
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "Pollution Effects on Labor Supply and Growth," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Radu, Laura-Diana, 2013. "The role of consumers, producers, and regulatory authorities in the evolution of green ICTs," MPRA Paper 51532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2013. "Hedonic Model with Discrete Consumer Heterogeneity and Horizontal Differentiated Housing," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-03/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Felix Ebeling, 2013. "Non-binding Defaults and Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good - Clean Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 66, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Mexico Reform Agenda for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth
[Agenda de reformas en México para un crecimiento incluyente y sustentable]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16302, The World Bank.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Dhareshwar, Ashok, 2013. "Some thoughts on making long-term forecasts for the world economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6705, The World Bank.
- Berge, Erling & Sigrid Haugset, Anne, 2013. "Local ideas about rights of common in the context of a historical transformation from commons to private property," CLTS Working Papers 13/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Kristan Cockerill & Tanga M. Mohr, 2013. "Water doesn’t flow up hill: Determinants of Willingness to Pay for Water Conservation Measures in the Mountains of Western North Carolina," Working Papers 13-26, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Stefan Behringer & Thorsten Upmann, 2013. "Optimal Harvesting of a Spatial Renewable Resource," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Clarke, George & Li, Yue & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2013. "Business environment, economic agglomeration and job creation around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6706, The World Bank.