The demand for energy of Italian households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated".
"Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Xavier Labandeira & Jose M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodriguez, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Public Economics 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2004.
- Miguel Rodríguez & José M. Labeaga, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Working Papers 2004.161, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Kurt KRATENA & Ina MEYER & Michael WUEGER, "undated".
"Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach,"
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach," WIFO Working Papers 321, WIFO.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Château & Romain Duval & Stéphanie Jamet, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Mitigation: Policies and Options for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 658, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartocci, Anna & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2013. "“Green” fuel tax on private transportation services and subsidies to electric energy. A model-based assessment for the main European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 32-57.
- Federico Cingano & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Garau, Giorgio & Lecca, Patrizio & Mandras, Giovanni, 2013. "The impact of population ageing on energy use: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 970-980.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2015.
"Energy Poverty in Italy,"
Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-76.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2014. "Energy poverty in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ivan Faiella & Federico Cingano, 2015. "La tassazione verde in Italia: l’analisi di una carbon tax sui trasporti," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 45-90.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold energy demand; demographics; climate change;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_822_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.