Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Dehua, 2013. "The impact of the 2009 value added tax reform on enterprise investment and employment : Empirical analysis based on Chinese tax survey data," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and Corporate Debt: Are Banks any Different?," IMF Working Papers 13/221, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund. Fiscal Affairs Dept., 2013. "United Kingdom: Technical Assistance Reportâ€”Assessment of HMRCâ€™s Tax Gap Analysis," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/314, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2013. "FDI and investment barriers in developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers 431, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidations and Public Debt in Europe," Working Papers 2013-35, CEPII research center.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective," IMK Working Paper 125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Federico Cingano & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grimaud, André & Neubauer, Mauricio & Rougé, Luc, 2013. "Politiques de R&D, Taxe Carbone et Paradoxe Vert," TSE Working Papers 13-447, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).