Report NEP-RES-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zon A.H. van & David P.A., 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability : directed R&D and embodied technical change in a multi‐phase framework," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zon, Adriaan van & David, Paul, 2013. "Designing an optimal 'tech fix' path to global climate stability: R&D in a multi-phase climate policy framework," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Federico Cingano & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nikita Lyssenko & Leslie Shiell, 2013. "Scarcity vs. Pollution in Public Policy toward Fossil Fuels," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-06/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Aart de Zeeuw, 2013. "CLIMATE POLICY AND CATASTROPHIC CHANGE: Be Prepared and Avert Risk," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Grimaud, André & Neubauer, Mauricio & Rougé, Luc, 2013. "Politiques de R&D, Taxe Carbone et Paradoxe Vert," TSE Working Papers 13-447, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Keisuke Kawata & Yasunori Ouchida, 2013. "Offshoring, trade and environmental policies: Effects of transboundary pollution," IDEC DP2 Series 3-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Role of Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Consumption and Trade Openness," MPRA Paper 51672, University Library of Munich, Germany.