International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2013.
"Banking Competition, Collateral Constraints, and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 87-125, December.
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Banking competition, collateral constraints and optimal monetary policy," Working Papers 1001, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mykhaylova Olena & Staveley-O’Carroll James, 2014. "International transmission of productivity shocks with nonzero net foreign debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Khalil, Makram, 2016. "Cross-Border Portfolio Diversification under Trade Linkages," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145811, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2013.
"EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 789-818, November.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2011. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Working Papers 2011-21, CEPII research center.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1209, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Christev, Atanas & Melitz, Jacques, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-76, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rabitsch, Katrin & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2015.
"International portfolios: A comparison of solution methods,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 404-422.
- Viktor Tsyrennikov & Serhiy Stepanchuk & Katrin Rabitsch, 2013. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," 2013 Meeting Papers 1146, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katrin Rabitsch & Serhiy Stepanchuk & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp159, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rabitsch, Katrin & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2014. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4068, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Assessing International Efficiency,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," Working Papers 476, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 18956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing international efficiency," Staff Report 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena M. Staveley-O'Carroll, 2016. "Exchange Rate Targeting in the Presence of Foreign Debt Obligations," Working Papers 1604, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial flows; risk-sharing; terms of trade;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2011-01-30 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2011-01-30 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-01-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.