International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2013.
"Banking Competition, Collateral Constraints, and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 87-125, December.
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Banking competition, collateral constraints and optimal monetary policy," Working Papers 1001, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mykhaylova Olena & Staveley-O’Carroll James, 2014. "International transmission of productivity shocks with nonzero net foreign debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Khalil, Makram, 2016. "Cross-Border Portfolio Diversification under Trade Linkages," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145811, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2013.
"EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 789-818, November.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2011. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Working Papers 2011-21, CEPII research center.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1209, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Christev, Atanas & Melitz, Jacques, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-76, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rabitsch, Katrin & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2015.
"International portfolios: A comparison of solution methods,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 404-422.
- Viktor Tsyrennikov & Serhiy Stepanchuk & Katrin Rabitsch, 2013. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," 2013 Meeting Papers 1146, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katrin Rabitsch & Serhiy Stepanchuk & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp159, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rabitsch, Katrin & Stepanchuk, Serhiy & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2014. "International Portfolios: A Comparison of Solution Methods," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4068, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Assessing International Efficiency,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 18956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," Working Papers 476, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing international efficiency," Staff Report 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 9424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena M. Staveley-O'Carroll, 2016. "Exchange Rate Targeting in the Presence of Foreign Debt Obligations," Working Papers 1604, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial flows; risk-sharing; terms of trade;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2011-01-30 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2011-01-30 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-01-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .