Report NEP-OPM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances Coming Back," Working Paper Series WP11-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Robert Kollmann & Frédéric Malherbe, 2011. "International Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heinen, Florian & Kaufmann, Hendrik & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2011. "The dynamics of real exchange rates - A reconsideration," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-463, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Globalization and FDIs: determinants and competition effects in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2010-2011_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2011. "Centralized Innovation Policy in an agglomeration and growth model : A welfare analysis," Working Papers 1101, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance," Working Papers 1038, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "To devaluate or not to devalue? How East European countries responded to the outflow of capital in 1997-99 and in 2008-09," Working Papers w0154, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Tianding Zhang, 2011. "Endogenous Discounting, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account: the Case of China," Working Papers halshs-00556979, HAL.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mirko Draca & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Trade Induced Technical Change? The Impact of Chinese Imports on Innovation, IT and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ping Hua, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and China's Bilateral Exports towards Industrialized Countries," Working Papers halshs-00557220, HAL.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspective on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.