Report NEP-IAS-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António C. Pinheiro & Nuno Ribeiro, 2011. "Forest property insurance: an application to mediterranean woodlands," Economics Working Papers 1_2011, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Ethan Ligon, 2011. "Supply and Effects of Specialty Crop Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Gielen, Anne C. & Luttmer, Erzo F.P., 2010. "Social Support Substitution and the Earnings Rebound: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity in Disability Insurance Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2010. "Migration and social insurance," Working Papers 2010/53, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance," Working Papers 1038, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:18-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Oberlain Nteukam Teuguia & Frédéric Planchet & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2011. "Optimal strategies of hedging portfolio of unit-linked life insurance contracts with minimum death guarantee," Post-Print hal-00543029, HAL.
- Cohen, Mark A. & Gottlieb, Madeline & Linn, Joshua & Richardson, Nathan, 2011. "Deepwater Drilling: Law, Policy, and Economics of Firm Organization and Safety," Discussion Papers dp-10-65, Resources For the Future.
- Fernandez, Juan J., 2010. "Economic crises, high public pension spending and blame-avoidance strategies: Pension policy retrenchments in 14 social-insurance countries, 1981 - 2005," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.