House prices and employment reallocation: international evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bover, Olympia & Jimeno, Juan F., 2007. "House Prices and Employment Reallocation: International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bover, Olympia & Jimeno, Juan F, 2007. "House Prices and Employment Reallocation: International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Catte & Nathalie Girouard & Robert W. R. Price & Christophe André, 2004. "Housing Markets, Wealth and the Business Cycle," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 394, OECD Publishing.
- Olympia Bover, 2005. "Wealth effects on consumption: microeconometric estimates from the Spanish survey of household finances," Working Papers 0522, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Nathalie Girouard & Mike Kennedy & Paul van den Noord & Christophe André, 2006. "Recent House Price Developments: The Role of Fundamentals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 475, OECD Publishing.
- Nathalie Girouard & Sveinbjörn Blöndal, 2001. "House Prices and Economic Activity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 279, OECD Publishing.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Égert & Rafaƚ Kierzenkowski, 2014.
"Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 387-409, March.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 759, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports And Property Prices In France: Are They Connected?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp985, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are they Connected?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2014. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," Post-Print hal-01385930, HAL.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2009. "The Challenge of Restoring French Competitiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 720, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; labor demand; sectoral reallocation of labor;
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2007-03-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:0705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.