Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? Some New Evidence from Structural Estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wei Dong, 2013. "Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? Some new evidence from structural estimation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 555-586, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Roger, 2009. "Inflation Targeting at 20 - Achievements and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 09/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Baxa, Jaromír & Horváth, Roman & Vašíček, Bořek, 2014.
"How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence On Inflation-Targeting Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 593-630, April.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Borek Vasícek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers wpdea1007, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Jaromír Baxa & Roman Horváth & Bořek Vašíček, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers IES 2010/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2010.
- Jaromir Baxa & Roman Horvath & Borek Vasicek, 2010. "How Does Monetary Policy Change? Evidence on Inflation Targeting Countries," Working Papers 2010/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2014.
"How does Monetary Policy Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? New International Evidence,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(2), pages 208-232, April.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2008. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Paper 2008/15, Norges Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2010. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Papers No 1/2010, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes," IMF Working Papers 09/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2016.
"Determinacy and learnability of equilibrium in a small-open economy with sticky wages and prices,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 16-32.
- Eurilton Araújo, 2014. "Determinacy and Learnability of Equilibrium in a Small Open Economy with Sticky Wages and Prices," Working Papers Series 376, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2013. "Comparing monetary policy rules in CEE economies: A Bayesian approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 233-246.
- Berg, Kimberly A. & Mark, Nelson C., 2015. "Third-country effects on the exchange rate," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 227-243.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes1," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv226, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eurilton Araújo & Débora Gouveia, 2013. "Calvo-type rules and the forward-looking behavior of inflation targeting central banks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2042-2051.
- Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Roger, Scott, 2011. "How much should inflation targeters care about the exchange rate?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1590-1617.
- Ronald H. Lange, 2013. "Monetary policy reactions and the exchange rate: a regime-switching structural VAR for Canada," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 612-632, September.
- Sergi Bruno S. & Hsing Yu, 2010. "Responses of Monetary Policy to Inflation, the Output Gap, and Real Exchange Rates: The Case of Australia, Canada, and New Zealand," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-11, May.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Monetary policy framework; International topics;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2008-08-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-08-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:08-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .