Report NEP-OPM-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Antonio Rodriguez Lopez, 2008. "Prices and Exchange Rates: A Theory of Disconnect," Working Papers 080902, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Wei Dong, 2008. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? Some New Evidence from Structural Estimation," Staff Working Papers 08-24, Bank of Canada.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union of small open economies," Working Paper Series 0927, European Central Bank.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba & David Lopez-Salido, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Implications of a Key Currency," NBER Working Papers 14242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hesham Alogeel & Maher Hasan, 2008. "Understanding the Inflationary Process in the GCC Region; The Case of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait," IMF Working Papers 08/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--(II)," MPRA Paper 10043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--A Note," MPRA Paper 10044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2008. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," Working Papers 2008:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas, 2008. "Productivity and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Supporting the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis through an ‘Errors in Variables’ Analysis," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-03, International and Development Economics.