Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--A Note
We explore the equivalence between the factor income taxes (in Schmitt-Grohe and Uribe 1997) in the closed economy and the tariff in the open economy, in the sense that they share similar propagation mechanism of sunspot and fundamental shocks under a balanced-budget rule.
|Date of creation:||12 Jun 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--(I)," MPRA Paper 8338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--(II)," MPRA Paper 10043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy," MPRA Paper 11370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luis & Wen, Yi, 2004.
"Foreign Trade and Equilibrium Indeterminacy,"
04-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Newbery, D., 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Energy Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.