Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, D., 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Energy Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0508, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 1999.
"Income Tax, Property Tax, and Tariff in a Small Open Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 541-554, August.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 1998. "Income Tax, Property Tax and Tariff in a Small Open Economy," Departmental Working Papers _104, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Mourmouras, Alex, 1991. "Infant governments and the fiscal role of tariffs, inflation, and reserve requirements : A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 271-290, November.
- Finn, Mary G, 2000. "Perfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 400-416, August.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996.
"Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 550-577, November.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1996. "Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 5634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meng, Qinglai & Velasco, Andres, 2004. "Market imperfections and the instability of open economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 503-519, December.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--(I)," MPRA Paper 8338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--(II)," MPRA Paper 10043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yan, 2008. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy--A Note," MPRA Paper 10044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIndeterminacy; Endogenous Tariff Rate; Small Open Economy; Exogenous Government Expenditure;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .