Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The Effect of Data Aggregation on a Poisson Regression Model of Canadian Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The Modifiable Areal Unit Problem in Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1983. "Some types of clustering with relational constraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 541-552, December.
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The effect of data aggregation on a Poisson regression model of Canadian migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1982. "Clustering with relational constraint," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 413-426, December.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The modifiable areal unit problem in multivariate statistical analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- Openshaw, Stan, 1992. "Some Suggestions Concerning the Development of Artificial Intelligence Tools for Spatial Modelling and Analysis in GIS," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 35-51, April.
- S Openshaw & R S Baxter, 1977. "Algorithm 3: A Procedure to Generate Pseudo-Random Aggregations of N Zones into M Zones, Where M is Less Than N," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(12), pages 1423-1428, December.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Duque & Manuel Artís & Raúl Ramos, 2006. "The ecological fallacy in a time series context: evidence from Spanish regional unemployment rates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 391-410, October.
- M. Pilar Alonso & M. Asunción Beamonte & Pilar Gargallo & Manuel Salvador, 2016. "Evolutionary and classification methods for local labor markets delineation," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 444-466, December.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2004.
"Spanish unemployment: Normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures,"
Working Papers in Economics
118, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos, 2004. "Spanish unemployment: normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures," ERSA conference papers ersa04p7, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2004115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.