Some types of clustering with relational constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Millward, 1969. "Derivations of learning statistics from absorbing Markov chains," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 34(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Harley Bernbach, 1966. "Derivation of learning process statistics for a general markov model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 225-234.
- Peter Polson, 1970. "Statistical methods for a general theory of all-or-none learning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(1), pages 51-72, March.
- James Greeno & Richard Millward & Coleman Merryman, 1971. "Matrix analysis of identifiability of some finite markov models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 389-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004.
"Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal,"
Working Papers in Economics
115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- A. Ferligoj & V. Batagelj, 1992. "Direct multicriteria clustering algorithms," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 17-29.
- Renato Coppi & Pierpaolo D’Urso & Paolo Giordani, 2010. "A Fuzzy Clustering Model for Multivariate Spatial Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(1), pages 54-88, March.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vijay Mahajan, 1984. "Constrained classification: The use of a priori information in cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 187-215.
More about this item
Keywordsgraphs; hierarchical clustering; clustering with relational constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:4:p:541-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .