A survey of constrained classification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C R Margules & D P Faith & L Belbin, 1985. "An adjacency constraint in agglomerative hierarchical classifications of geographic data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 397-412, March.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1982. "Clustering with relational constraint," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 413-426, December.
- C R Margules & D P Faith & L Belbin, 1985. "An Adjacency Constraint in Agglomerative Hierarchical Classifications of Geographic Data," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 397-412, March.
- N. Sriram, 1990. "Clique optimization: A method to construct parsimonious ultrametric trees from similarity data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 7(1), pages 33-52, March.
- J. Carroll & Phipps Arabie, 1983. "Indclus: An individual differences generalization of the adclus model and the mapclus algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 157-169, June.
- A. Gordon, 1987. "Parsimonious trees," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 4(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vijay Mahajan, 1984. "Constrained classification: The use of a priori information in cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 187-215, June.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll & Wayne DeSarbo, 1987. "Least squares algorithms for constructing constrained ultrametric and additive tree representations of symmetric proximity data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, September.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1983. "Some types of clustering with relational constraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 541-552, December.
- J. Carroll & Linda Clark & Wayne DeSarbo, 1984. "The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 25-74, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:21:y:1996:i:1:p:17-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.