The ecological fallacy in a time series context: evidence from Spanish regional unemployment rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, Olivier & Jimeno, Juan F, 1995. "Structural Unemployment: Spain versus Portugal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 212-18, May.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006.
"Supervised regionalization methods, a survey,"
IREA Working Papers
200608, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2001. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Income Inequality," Urban/Regional 0110002, EconWPA.
- Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomas & Artis, Manuel, 2002.
"The regional distribution of spanish unemployment. A spatial analysis,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p020, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Tomás del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2002. "The regional distribution of Spanish unemployment: A spatial analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 365-389.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004.
"Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal,"
Working Papers in Economics
115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Tomas Del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2005. "Geographical distribution of unemployment in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 305-318.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:391-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.