The ecological fallacy in a time series context: evidence from Spanish regional unemployment rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Enrique López-Bazo & Tomás del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2002.
"The regional distribution of Spanish unemployment: A spatial analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 365-389.
- Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Del Barrio, Tomas & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "The regional distribution of spanish unemployment. A spatial analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p020, European Regional Science Association.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Jimeno, Juan F, 1995. "Structural Unemployment: Spain versus Portugal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 212-218, May.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal," Working Papers in Economics 115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Supervised Regionalization Methods: A Survey," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 195-220, July.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Supervised regionalization methods, a survey," IREA Working Papers 200608, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Tomas Del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2005. "Geographical distribution of unemployment in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 305-318.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2001. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Income Inequality," Urban/Regional 0110002, EconWPA. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:391-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.