Clustering with relational constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Batagelj, 1981. "Note on ultrametric hierarchical clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 351-352, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004.
"Design of Homogeneous Territorial Units: A Methodological Proposal,"
Working Papers in Economics
115, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos, 2004. "Design of homogenous territorial units: a methodological proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Rui Fragoso & Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2016. "Clustering of Territorial Areas: A Multi-Criteria Districting Problem," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 179-198, December.
- Maravalle, Maurizio & Simeone, Bruno & Naldini, Rosella, 1997. "Clustering on trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 217-234, April.
- Renato Coppi & Pierpaolo D’Urso & Paolo Giordani, 2010. "A Fuzzy Clustering Model for Multivariate Spatial Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(1), pages 54-88, March.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of territorial areas: A multi-criteria districting problem," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gordon, A. D., 1996. "A survey of constrained classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Giuseppe Giordano & Maria Vitale, 2011. "On the use of external information in social network analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(2), pages 95-112, July.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimization approach to clustering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:47:y:1982:i:4:p:413-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.