Note on ultrametric hierarchical clustering algorithms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Vach & Paul Degens, 1991. "A new approach to isotonic agglomerative hierarchical clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 8(2), pages 217-237, December.
- Akinori Okada & Hans-Hermann Bock & F. Murtagh & F. Rohlf & Wei-Chien Chang & Shizuhiko Nishisato & Robert Sokal & Carolyn Anderson & Frank Critchley & Frank Critchley & Robert Golden, 1989. "Book reviews," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 6(1), pages 121-161, December.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1982. "Clustering with relational constraint," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 413-426, December.
- William Day & Herbert Edelsbrunner, 1985. "Investigation of proportional link linkage clustering methods," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 239-254, December.
- William Day & Herbert Edelsbrunner, 1984. "Efficient algorithms for agglomerative hierarchical clustering methods," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 7-24, December.
- Takeuchi, Akinobu & Yadohisa, Hiroshi & Inada, Koichi, 2001. "Space distortion and monotone admissibility in agglomerative clustering," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,78, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
Keywordsmonotonic hierarchical clustering strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:46:y:1981:i:3:p:351-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.