Note on ultrametric hierarchical clustering algorithms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Vach & Paul Degens, 1991. "A new approach to isotonic agglomerative hierarchical clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 8(2), pages 217-237, December.
- Akinori Okada & Hans-Hermann Bock & F. Murtagh & F. Rohlf & Wei-Chien Chang & Shizuhiko Nishisato & Robert Sokal & Carolyn Anderson & Frank Critchley & Frank Critchley & Robert Golden, 1989. "Book reviews," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 6(1), pages 121-161, December.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Vladimir Batagelj, 1982. "Clustering with relational constraint," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 413-426, December.
- William Day & Herbert Edelsbrunner, 1985. "Investigation of proportional link linkage clustering methods," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 239-254, December.
- William Day & Herbert Edelsbrunner, 1984. "Efficient algorithms for agglomerative hierarchical clustering methods," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 7-24, December.
- Takeuchi, Akinobu & Yadohisa, Hiroshi & Inada, Koichi, 2001. "Space distortion and monotone admissibility in agglomerative clustering," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,78, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
Keywordsmonotonic hierarchical clustering strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:46:y:1981:i:3:p:351-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .