The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Shmuel Sattath & Amos Tversky, 1977. "Additive similarity trees," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 319-345, September.
- Sandra Pruzansky & Amos Tversky & J. Carroll, 1982. "Spatial versus tree representations of proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 3-24, March.
- S. Winsberg & J. Ramsay, 1983. "Monotone spline transformations for dimension reduction," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 575-595, December.
- Phipps Arabie & J. Carroll, 1980. "Mapclus: A mathematical programming approach to fitting the adclus model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 211-235, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:1:y:1984:i:1:p:25-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.