The representation of three-way proximity data by single and multiple tree structure models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shmuel Sattath & Amos Tversky, 1977. "Additive similarity trees," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 319-345, September.
- S. Winsberg & J. Ramsay, 1983. "Monotone spline transformations for dimension reduction," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 575-595, December.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Sandra Pruzansky & Amos Tversky & J. Carroll, 1982. "Spatial versus tree representations of proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Phipps Arabie & J. Carroll, 1980. "Mapclus: A mathematical programming approach to fitting the adclus model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 211-235, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:1:y:1984:i:1:p:25-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.