Optimal personalized treatment rules for marketing interventions: A review of methods, a new proposal, and an insurance case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingqi Zhao & Donglin Zeng & A. John Rush & Michael R. Kosorok, 2012. "Estimating Individualized Treatment Rules Using Outcome Weighted Learning," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(499), pages 1106-1118, September.
- LaLonde, Robert J, 1986.
"Evaluating the Econometric Evaluations of Training Programs with Experimental Data,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 604-620, September.
- Robert J. LaLonde, 1984. "Evaluating the Econometric Evaluations of Training Programs with Experimental Data," Working Papers 563, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Reynold E. Byers & Kut C. So, 2007. "Note--A Mathematical Model for Evaluating Cross-Sales Policies in Telephone Service Centers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Martin Englund & Jim Gustafsson & Jens Perch Nielsen & Fredrik Thuring, 2009. "Multidimensional Credibility With Time Effects: An Application to Commercial Business Lines," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 443-453, June.
- Friedman, Jerome H., 2002. "Stochastic gradient boosting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 367-378, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2018. "Ageing and health-related quality of life: evidence from Catalonia (Spain)," Working Papers 2018-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2019.
"Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data,"
Transportation, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 735-752, June.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2016. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers XREAP2016-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2016.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2017. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers 2017-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
Keywordspersonalized treatment learning; causal inference; marketing interventions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2014-06-02 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.