Budget Transparency in Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2001. "Graphical diagnostics of endogeneity," Umeå Economic Studies 553, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Angeletos, George-Marios, 2005.
"Corruption, inequality, and fairness,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1227-1244, October.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality and Fairness," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2070, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality and Fairness," NBER Working Papers 11399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality, and Fairness," Scholarly Articles 4553006, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- F. Andrew Hanssen, 2004. "Is There a Politically Optimal Level of Judicial Independence?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 712-729, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mara Andreea SÎNTEJUDEANU & Teodora Viorica FARCAS & Adriana TIRON TUDOR, 2014. "Public Sector Transparency:A Conceptual Dissection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 365-372, July.
- Pintea Mirela-Oana & Achim Sorin Adrian & Lacatus Viorel, 2013. "Transparency Of Local Budgets In The North-West Region Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 931-941, July.
- Erkizia Olaizola, Agustín & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Ander & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Errapel Mirena, 2013. "Gipuzkoako Udalen aurrekontuen analisia: 2008-2012 epealdia," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Ioannidis, Panos, 2015.
"Από Τον Καποδίστρια Στον Καλλικράτη: Θεσμικές Μεταρρυθμίσεις Της Τοπικής Αυτοδιοίκησης Και Συνεργατικές Στρατηγικές Στην Ανατολική Μακεδονία Και Θράκη
[From Kapodistrias to Kallikrates: Local Gover," MPRA Paper 66614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Buylen & J. Christiaens, 2013. "Politics by numbers? An exploration of councillors’ apparent use of financial information during the budget discussion in Flemish municipal councils," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/841, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Daniel Albalate del Sol, 2013.
"The institutional, economic and social determinants of local government transparency,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 90-107, March.
- Daniel Albalate, 2012. "“The Institutional, Economic and Social Determinants of Local Government Transparency”," IREA Working Papers 201210, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsBudget transparency; local government budgeting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .