Francisco Reyes Santias Sr.
|Last Name:||Reyes Santias|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Facultade de Ciencias Empresariais e Turismo Ourense, Spain
Universidade de Vigo
RePEc:edi:ftviges (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) GEN - Governance and Economics research Network Ourense, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Empresariais e Turismo
Universidade de Vigo
: (+34) 988 368 725
Campus Universitario As Lagoas s/n , 32004 Ourense
RePEc:edi:geviges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- José Caamaño-Alegre & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Francisco Reyes-Santias & Aurora Santiago-Boubeta, 2011. "Budget Transparency in Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1102, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- José Caamaño-Alegre & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Francisco Reyes-Santias & Aurora Santiago-Boubeta, 2011.
"Budget Transparency in Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1102, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mara Andreea SÎNTEJUDEANU & Teodora Viorica FARCAS & Adriana TIRON TUDOR, 2014. "Public Sector Transparency:A Conceptual Dissection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 365-372, July.
- Erkizia Olaizola, Agustín & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Ander & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Errapel Mirena, 2013. "Gipuzkoako Udalen aurrekontuen analisia: 2008-2012 epealdia," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Daniel Albalate del Sol, 2013.
"The institutional, economic and social determinants of local government transparency,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 90-107, March.
- Daniel Albalate, 2012. "“The Institutional, Economic and Social Determinants of Local Government Transparency”," IREA Working Papers 201210, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
- Ioannidis, Panos, 2015.
"Από Τον Καποδίστρια Στον Καλλικράτη: Θεσμικές Μεταρρυθμίσεις Της Τοπικής Αυτοδιοίκησης Και Συνεργατικές Στρατηγικές Στην Ανατολική Μακεδονία Και Θράκη
[From Kapodistrias to Kallikrates: Local Gover," MPRA Paper 66614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Buylen & J. Christiaens, 2013. "Politics by numbers? An exploration of councillors’ apparent use of financial information during the budget discussion in Flemish municipal councils," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/841, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pintea Mirela-Oana & Achim Sorin Adrian & Lacatus Viorel, 2013. "Transparency Of Local Budgets In The North-West Region Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 931-941, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco Reyes Santias Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.