Francisco Reyes Santias, Sr.
|Last Name:||Reyes Santias|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Facultade de Ciencias Empresariais e Turismo Ourense, Spain
Universidade de Vigo
RePEc:edi:ftviges (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) GEN - Governance and Economics research Network Ourense, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Empresariais e Turismo
Universidade de Vigo
RePEc:edi:geviges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- José Caamaño-Alegre & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Francisco Reyes-Santias & Aurora Santiago-Boubeta, 2011. "Budget Transparency in Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1102, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- José Caamaño-Alegre & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Francisco Reyes-Santias & Aurora Santiago-Boubeta, 2011.
"Budget Transparency in Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1102, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tamara Guerrero-Gómez & Andrés Navarro-Galera & David Ortiz-Rodríguez, 2021. "Promoting Online Transparency to Help Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals: An Empirical Study of Local Governments in Latin America," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Paulo Reis Mourao & Mihaela BroniÄ‡ & Branko StaniÄ‡, 2020. "Discussing the determinants of online budget transparency based on a spatial regression analysis of Croatian cities and municipalities: Do good neighbours make you better?," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 268-287, September.
- Cañizares-Espada Manuela & Muñoz-Colomina Clara Isabel & Pérez-Estébanez Raquel & Urquía-Grande Elena, 2021. "Transparency and Accessibility in Municipalities: The Case of Social Services in Spain," Central European Journal of Public Policy, Sciendo, vol. 15(5), pages 31-54, June.
- Ioannidis, Panos, 2015. "Από Τον Καποδίστρια Στον Καλλικράτη: Θεσμικές Μεταρρυθμίσεις Της Τοπικής Αυτοδιοίκησης Και Συνεργατικές Στρατηγικές Στην Ανατολική Μακεδονία Και Θράκη [From Kapodistrias to Kallikrates: Local Gover," MPRA Paper 66614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Albalate, 2012. "“The Institutional, Economic and Social Determinants of Local Government Transparency”," IREA Working Papers 201210, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
- Andrés Navarro-Galera & Francisco José Alcaraz-Quiles & David Ortiz-Rodriguez, 2018. "Enhancing Sustainability Transparency in Local Governments—An Empirical Research in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, June.
- Pintea Mirela-Oana & Achim Sorin Adrian & Lacatus Viorel, 2013. "Transparency Of Local Budgets In The North-West Region Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 931-941, July.
- Mara Andreea SÎNTEJUDEANU & Teodora Viorica FARCAS & Adriana TIRON TUDOR, 2014. "Public Sector Transparency:A Conceptual Dissection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 365-372, July.
- Susana Iglesias-Antelo & Vicente López-López & Antonio Vázquez-Sanmartín, 2021. "Assessing the Influence of Strategic Resources on the Quality of Life in Spanish Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-19, November.
- Aleksandr Grigoryan & Knar Khachatryan, 2018. "Remittances and Emigration Intentions: Evidence from Armenia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp626, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Erkizia Olaizola, Agustín & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Ander & Ibarloza Arrizabalaga, Errapel Mirena, 2013. "Gipuzkoako Udalen aurrekontuen analisia: 2008-2012 epealdia," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- B. Buylen & J. Christiaens, 2013. "Politics by numbers? An exploration of councillors’ apparent use of financial information during the budget discussion in Flemish municipal councils," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/841, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marzanzius Arvan Ohy & Wilson Bogar & Marthinus Mandagi, 2021. "The Effect of Regional Original Income and general allocation funds on Regional Expenditures on South Bolaang Mongondow Regency," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 21(1), pages 39-48, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco Reyes Santias Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.