International Shocks and the Role of Domestic Policy in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mardi Dungey, 2002. "International Shocks and the Role of Domestic Policy in Australia," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 5(2), pages 143-163, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Ball, 2002. "Policy Rules and External Shocks," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 3, pages 047-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Brischetto & Graham Voss, 1999. "A Structural Vector Autoregression Model of Monetary Policy in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- David Gruen & Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1994. "Internationalisation and the Macroeconomy," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hyeon-Seung Huh, 1999. "How well does the Mundell-Fleming model fit Australian data since the collapse of Bretton Woods?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 397-407.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee, 2000. "A Multi-Country Structural VAR Model," Departmental Working Papers 2001-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mardi Dungey & John Pitchford, 1998.
"Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dungey, M. & Pitchford, J., 1998. "Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 387, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Herrera, Ana Maria & Hamilton, James D., 2001. "Oil Shocks and Aggregate Macroeconomic Behavior: The Role of Monetary Policy," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4qp0p0v5, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- E.J. Weber, 1993. "The Role of Money During the Recession in Australia in 1990-92," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001.
"One Decade of Inflation Targeting in the World: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
8397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "One decade of inflation targeting in the world : What do we know and what do we need to know?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 101, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fisher, Lance A, 1996. "Sources of Exchange Rate and Price Level Fluctuations in Two Commodity Exporting Countries: Australia and New Zealand," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 345-358, December.
- Summers, Peter M., 2001. "Forecasting Australia's economic performance during the Asian crisis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 499-515.
- Peter M. Summers, 1999. "Macroeconomic Forecasting at the Melbourne Institute," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(2), pages 197-205.
- Jacqueline Dwyer & Kenneth Leong, 2001. "Changes in the Determinants of Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2001-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 2000.
"International Financial Crises: Causes, Prevention, and Cures,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1-16.
- Jerome Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2011. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/32, European University Institute.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2013. "Taxes, cigarette consumption, and smoking intensity: reply," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59324, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2012. "Taxes, cigarette consumption, and smoking intensity: reply," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2012. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," IZA Discussion Papers 6688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2012. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption, and Smoking Intensity: Reply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1167, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jacqueline Dwyer & Kenneth Leong, 2001. "Changes in the determinants of inflation in Australia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Empirical studies of structural changes and inflation, volume 3, pages 1-28 Bank for International Settlements.
- Charles Bean, 2000. "The Australian Economic 'Miracle': A View from the North," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mardi Dungey & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Extending a SVAR Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(268), pages 1-20, March.
- Philip Liu, 2010. "The Effects of International Shocks on Australia's Business Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 486-503, December.
- Philip Liu, 2007. "Stabilizing The Australian Business Cycle: Good Luck Or Good Policy?," CAMA Working Papers 2007-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Philip Liu, 2008. "The Role of International Shocks in Australia’s Business Cycle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsVAR; open economy; monetary policy;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .