Moving through the political participation hierarchy: A focus on personal values
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gail Pacheco & Barrett Owen, 2015. "Moving through the political participation hierarchy: a focus on personal values," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 222-238, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2011.
"Family Ties And Political Participation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 817-839, October.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 15415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mondak, Jeffery J & Halperin, Karen D, 2008. "A Framework for the Study of Personality and Political Behaviour," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 335-362, April.
- Jan Deth, 1986. "A note on measuring political participation in comparative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 261-272, June.
- Gail Pacheco & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:1:99-104_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conover, Pamela Johnston & Searing, Donald D. & Crewe, Ivor M., 2002. "The Deliberative Potential of Political Discussion," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 21-62, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:02:p:271-294_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell J. Dalton, 2008. "Citizenship Norms and the Expansion of Political Participation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 76-98, March.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal values; political participation;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-03-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2013-03-09 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-03-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aut:wpaper:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gail Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbautnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.