Citizenship Norms and the Expansion of Political Participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:nonpfo:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:3-24:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kotzian, 2014. "Good Governance and Norms of Citizenship: An Investigation into the System- and Individual-Level Determinants of Attachment to Civic Norms," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(1), pages 58-83, January.
- Gail Pacheco & Barrett Owen, 2015.
"Moving through the political participation hierarchy: a focus on personal values,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 222-238, January.
- Gail Pacheco & Barrett Owen, 2013. "Moving through the political participation hierarchy: A focus on personal values," Working Papers 2013-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Hilde Coffé & Tanja Lippe, 2010. "Citizenship Norms in Eastern Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 479-496, May.
- Roberto Foa & Anna Nemirovskaya & Elena Mostovova, 2013. "Internal Empires I: Social Institutions of the Frontier," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1364-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilde Coffe & Catherine Bolzendahl, 2011. "Gender Gaps in Political Participation Across Sub-Saharan African Nations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 245-264, June.
- Tore Ellingsen & Benedikt Herrmann & Martin A. Nowak & David G. Rand & Corina E. Tarnita, 2012. "Civic Capital in Two Cultures: The Nature of Cooperation in Romania and USA," CESifo Working Paper Series 4042, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto Foa & Anna Nemirovskaya, 2014. "State Formation And Frontier Society: An Empirical Examination," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Amos Owen Thomas, 2016. "Voter empowerment for emerging democracies: Mobilising the marginalised in Peru," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(3), pages 239-263, October.
- Jennifer Oser & Jan E. Leighley & Kenneth M. Winneg, 2014. "Participation, Online and Otherwise: What's the Difference for Policy Preferences?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1259-1277, December.
- repec:cog:poango:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plamen Mirazchiyski & Daniel Caro & Andrés Sandoval-Hernández, 2014. "Youth Future Civic Participation in Europe: Differences Between the East and the Rest," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 1031-1055, February.
- Marie Valentova, 2016. "How Do Traditional Gender Roles Relate to Social Cohesion? Focus on Differences Between Women and Men," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 153-178, May.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:17-:d:135347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:chinre:v:11:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12187-017-9452-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:56:y:2008:i::p:76-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.