Report NEP-POL-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev, 2013. "Voter Turnout and Political Rents," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 294, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fabio Padovano & Nicolas Gavoille, 2013. "The Dual Political Legislation Cycle in France," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy, revised Jun 2014.
- Arnaud Dellis & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Multiple Votes, Multiple Candidacies and Polarization," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't make war, make elections: Franchise extension and violence in XIXth-century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010545, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Gail Pacheco & Barrett Owen, 2013. "Moving through the political participation hierarchy: A focus on personal values," Working Papers 2013-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Denter, Philipp, 2013. "A theory of communication in political campaigns," Economics Working Paper Series 1302, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Olper, Alessandro & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "Mass media and public policy : global evidence from agricultural policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6362, The World Bank.
- Hanusch, Marek & Vaaler, Paul M., 2013. "Credit rating agencies in emerging democracies : Guardians of fiscal discipline ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6379, The World Bank.
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers 13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2013. "Political Leaders Socioeconomic Background and Public Budget Deficits: Evidence from OECD Countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201308, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2013. "Natural Disasters and Government Turnover," Working Papers in Economics 554, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Gavoille, 2013. "Governments and legislative production in France: the database (1959-2012)," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy, revised Sep 2016.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Adriana Cordis, 2013. "Do State Campaign Finance Reforms Reduce Public Corruption?," Working Papers 1301, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lavelle, Kathryn C., 2013. "American politics, the presidency of the World Bank, and development policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6377, The World Bank.