Urban Poverty in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zezza, Alberto & Tasciotti, Luca, 2010. "Urban agriculture, poverty, and food security: Empirical evidence from a sample of developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 265-273, August.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Global Monitoring Report 2013 : Rural-Urban Dynamics and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- dos Santos, Herivelto Tiago Marcondes & Dias, Rubens Alves & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella, 2016. "Application of factorial analysis to a Brazilian metropolitan region considering the Millennium Development Goals," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 276-291.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty reduction; urban development; urbanization; urban poor; income poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2015-06-13 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2015-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asd:wpaper:rpt146730-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jun de Jesus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asdevph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.