Modelling Crypto Asset Price Dynamics, Optimal Crypto Portfolio, and Crypto Option Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. V. Stoyanov & S. T. Rachev & F. J. Fabozzi, 2007. "Optimal Financial Portfolios," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 401-436.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guégan & Florian Ielpo, 2012.
"Option pricing for GARCH-type models with generalized hyperbolic innovations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 1079-1094, April.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2010. "Option pricing for GARCH-type models with generalized hyperbolic innovations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00469529, HAL.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2010. "Option pricing for GARCH-type models with generalized hyperbolic innovations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2012. "Option Pricing for GARCH-type Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Innovations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00511965, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:74-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruder, Benjamin & Roncalli, Thierry, 2012. "Managing risk exposures using the risk budgeting approach," MPRA Paper 37246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szymon Borak & Wolfgang Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Stable Distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:2:p:12-:d:100126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asmerilda Hitaj & Lorenzo Mercuri, 2013. "Portfolio allocation using multivariate variance gamma models," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(1), pages 65-99, March.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Bouri, Elie & Gupta, Rangan & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Can volume predict Bitcoin returns and volatility? A quantiles-based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 74-81.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2017. "Can volume predict Bitcoin returns and volatility? A quantiles-based approach," Post-Print hal-02008551, HAL.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:17-:d:113895 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. R. Hurst & Eckhard Platen & S. T. Rachev, 1999. "Option pricing for a logstable asset price model," Published Paper Series 1999-2, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2019-08-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1908.05419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.