A Statistical Analysis of Cryptocurrencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Bruneau & Kevin Moran, 2017.
"Exchange rate fluctuations and labour market adjustments in Canadian manufacturing industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(1), pages 72-93, February.
- Gabriel Bruneau & Kevin Moran, 2012. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Labour Market Adjustments in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-19, CIRANO.
- Gabriel Bruneau & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Labour Market Adjustments in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Staff Working Papers 15-45, Bank of Canada.
- Gabriel Bruneau & Kevin Moran, 2012. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Labour Market Adjustments in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de recherche 1227, CIRPEE.
- Canan G. Corlu & Alper Corlu, 2015. "Modelling exchange rate returns: which flexible distribution to use?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 1851-1864, November.
- Fabio Parlapiano & Vitali Alexeev & Mardi Dungey, 2017.
"Exchange rate risk exposure and the value of European firms,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 111-129, January.
- Parlapiano, Fabio & Alexeev, Vitali, 2012. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure and the Value of European Firms," Working Papers 2012-09, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 20 Nov 2012.
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2013.
"Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoin,"
Working Papers CEB
13-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/226296, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhu, Dongming & Galbraith, John W., 2010.
"A generalized asymmetric Student-t distribution with application to financial econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 297-305, August.
- Dongming Zhu & John Galbraith, 2009. "A Generalized Asymmetric Student-t Distribution with Application to Financial Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-13, CIRANO.
- John Galbraith & Dongming Zhu, 2009. "A Generalized Asymmetric Student-T Distribution With Application To Financial Econometrics," Departmental Working Papers 2009-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hamparsum Bozdogan, 1987. "Model selection and Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC): The general theory and its analytical extensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 345-370, September.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:24:y:2017:i:7:p:506-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linden, Mikael, 2001. "A Model for Stock Return Distribution," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 159-169, April.
- repec:taf:glecrv:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:65-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Zhiguo He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2014. "A Macroeconomic Framework for Quantifying Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 19885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDonald, James B. & Newey, Whitney K., 1988. "Partially Adaptive Estimation of Regression Models via the Generalized T Distribution," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 428-457, December.
- Harald Kinateder, 2015. "What drives tail risk in aggregate European equity markets?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 395-406, August.
- Saralees Nadarajah & Emmanuel Afuecheta & Stephen Chan, 2015. "A note on "Modelling exchange rate returns: which flexible distribution to use?"," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 1777-1785, November.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; distributions; blockchain; Bitcoin;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jjrfmx:v:10:y:2017:i:2:p:12-:d:100126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .