Optimal Financial Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acerbi Carlo & Simonetti Prospero, 2002. "Portfolio Optimization with Spectral Measures of Risk," Papers cond-mat/0203607, arXiv.org.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Ortobelli & Noureddine Kouaissah & Tomáš Tichý, 2017. "On the impact of conditional expectation estimators in portfolio theory," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 535-557, October.
- Yuan Hu & Svetlozar T. Rache & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2019. "Modelling Crypto Asset Price Dynamics, Optimal Crypto Portfolio, and Crypto Option Valuation," Papers 1908.05419, arXiv.org.
- Cesarone, Francesco & Lampariello, Lorenzo & Sagratella, Simone, 2019. "A risk-gain dominance maximization approach to enhanced index tracking," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 231-238.
- Hanke, Michael & Penev, Spiridon, 2018. "Comparing large-sample maximum Sharpe ratios and incremental variable testing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(2), pages 571-579.
- Maria-Teresa Bosch-Badia & Joan Montllor-Serrats & Maria-Antonia Tarrazon-Rodon, 2017. "Analysing assetsâ€™ performance inside a portfolio: From crossed beta to the net risk premium ratio," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1270251-127, January.
- Maller, Ross & Roberts, Steven & Tourky, Rabee, 2016. "The large-sample distribution of the maximum Sharpe ratio with and without short sales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 138-152.
- Thomas Trier Bjerring & Kourosh Marjani Rasmussen & Alex Weissensteiner, 2018. "Portfolio selection under supply chain predictability," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 139-159, June.
- Bosch-Badia, Maria Teresa & Montllor-Serrats, Joan & Tarrazon-Rodon, Maria-Antonia, 2014. "Unveiling the embedded coherence in divergent performance rankings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 154-165.
- Ran Ji & Miguel A. Lejeune & Srinivas Y. Prasad, 2017. "Properties, formulations, and algorithms for portfolio optimization using Mean-Gini criteria," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 248(1), pages 305-343, January.
- Sergio Ortobelli & Sebastiano Vitali & Marco Cassader & Tomáš Tichý, 2018. "Portfolio selection strategy for fixed income markets with immunization on average," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 260(1), pages 395-415, January.
- Sergio Ortobelli & Noureddine Kouaissah & Tomáš Tichý, 2019. "On the use of conditional expectation in portfolio selection problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 274(1), pages 501-530, March.
- Víctor M. Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Portfolios in the Ibex 35 index: Alternative methods to the traditional framework, a comparative with the naive diversification in a pre- and post- crisis context," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Jun 2015.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2010. "CAPM and APT-like models with risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1166-1174, June.
- Vinent, Orencio Duran & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L., 2019.
"Coastal dynamics and adaptation to uncertain sea level rise: Optimal portfolios for salt marsh migration,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Duran, Orencio & Johnston, Robert J. & Kirwan, Matthew L. & Leroux, Anke D. & Martin, Vance L., 2019. "Coastal Dynamics and Adaptation to Uncertain Sea Level Rise: Optimal Portfolios for Salt Marsh Migration," 2019 Conference (63rd), February 12-15, 2019, Melbourne, Australia 285075, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES).
- Krastyu Georgiev & Young Kim & Stoyan Stoyanov, 2015. "Periodic portfolio revision with transaction costs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 81(3), pages 337-359, June.
- Víctor Adame-García & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "“Resolution of optimization problems and construction of efficient portfolios: An application to the Euro Stoxx 50 index"," IREA Working Papers 201702, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Frank Fabozzi & Dashan Huang & Guofu Zhou, 2010. "Robust portfolios: contributions from operations research and finance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 191-220, April.
- Amita Sharma & Sebastian Utz & Aparna Mehra, 2017. "Omega-CVaR portfolio optimization and its worst case analysis," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 505-539, March.
- Daníelsson, Jón & Jorgensen, Bjørn N. & Samorodnitsky, Gennady & Sarma, Mandira & de Vries, Casper G., 2013. "Fat tails, VaR and subadditivity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 283-291.
More about this item
KeywordsReward-risk ratio; optimal portfolio; risk measure; efficent frontier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:14:y:2007:i:5:p:401-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.