Managing risk exposures using the risk budgeting approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, August.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R.H. Tütüncü & M. Koenig, 2004. "Robust Asset Allocation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 157-187, November.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2003.
"Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 603-621, December.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2000. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portfolio selection," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10089, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Olivier Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Improved estimation of the covariance matrix of stock returns with an application to portofolio selection," Economics Working Papers 586, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou & James V. Jordan & Roland Portait, 2003. "Dynamic Asset Allocation for Stocks, Bonds, and Cash," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(2), pages 263-288, April.
- Bruder, Benjamin & Hereil, Pierre & Roncalli, Thierry, 2011. "Managing sovereign credit risk in bond portfolios," MPRA Paper 36673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Caerlewy-Smith, Emiko & Marshall, John C., 2006. "Pension fund trustee competence: decision making in problems relevant to investment practice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 91-110, March.
- Roncalli, Thierry, 2010. "Understanding the Impact of Weights Constraints in Portfolio Theory," MPRA Paper 36753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griveau-Billion, Théophile & Richard, Jean-Charles & Roncalli, Thierry, 2013.
"A Fast Algorithm for Computing High-dimensional Risk Parity Portfolios,"
49822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Th'eophile Griveau-Billion & Jean-Charles Richard & Thierry Roncalli, 2013. "A Fast Algorithm for Computing High-dimensional Risk Parity Portfolios," Papers 1311.4057, arXiv.org.
- Roncalli, Thierry & Weisang, Guillaume, 2012. "Risk Parity Portfolios with Risk Factors," MPRA Paper 44017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roncalli, Thierry, 2013. "Introducing Expected Returns into Risk Parity Portfolios: A New Framework for Tactical and Strategic Asset Allocation," MPRA Paper 49821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lauren Stagnol, 2016. "The Risk Parity Principle applied on a Corporate Bond Index using Duration Times Spread," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori, 2016. "Multiple-block Dynamic Equicorrelations with Realized Measures, Leverage and Endogeneity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1022, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gouriéroux & Emmanuelle Jay, 2012. "Robust Portfolio Allocation with Systematic Risk Contribution Restrictions," Working Papers 2012-35, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- T. Roncalli & G. Weisang, 2016. "Risk parity portfolios with risk factors," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 377-388, March.
- Masafumi Nakano & Akihiko Takahashi & Soichiro Takahashi, 2016. "A Return Prediction-based Investment with Particle Filtering and Anomaly Detection," CARF F-Series CARF-F-391, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk budgeting; risk management; risk-based allocation; equal risk contribution; diversification; concentration; risk parity; alternative indexation; strategic asset allocation;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.