Agent-based and macroscopic modeling of the complex socio-economic systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. COLANDER & al., 2010.
"The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Colander, David C. & Föllmer, Hans & Haas, Armin & Goldberg, Michael & Kirman, Alan & Jusélius, Katarina & Lux, Thomas & Sloth, Brigitte, 2009. "The financial crisis and the systemic failure of academic economics," Kiel Working Papers 1489, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Brigitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0901, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Birgitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Discussion Papers 09-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Vygintas Gontis & Valentas Daniunas, 2012. "Agent-based Versus Macroscopic Modeling of Competition and Business Processes in Economics and Finance," Papers 1202.3533, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Sorin Solomon & Peter Richmond, 2000.
"Stability of Pareto-Zipf Law in Non-Stationary Economies,"
cond-mat/0012479, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2001.
- Sorin Solomon and Peter Richmond, 2001. "Stability of Pareto-Zipf Law in Non-Stationary Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 11, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabio Tramontana, 2010.
"Economics as a compartmental system: a simple macroeconomic example,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(4), pages 347-360, December.
- Fabio Tramontana & Mauro Gallegati, 2010. "Economics as a compartmental system: a simple macroeconomic example," Working Papers 1011, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frederic Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 1013-1041.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2009. "Does economics need a scientific revolution?," Papers 0904.0729, arXiv.org.
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-411, May.
- Gontis, V. & Kaulakys, B. & Ruseckas, J., 2008. "Trading activity as driven Poisson process: Comparison with empirical data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3891-3896.
- V. Alfi & M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2009.
"Minimal agent based model for financial markets II,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 399-417, February.
- V. Alfi & M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2009. "Minimal agent based model for financial markets I," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 385-397, February.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Gontis, V. & Ruseckas, J. & Kononovičius, A., 2010. "A long-range memory stochastic model of the return in financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(1), pages 100-106.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- E. Samanidou & E. Zschischang & D. Stauffer & T. Lux, 2007. "Agent-based Models of Financial Markets," Papers physics/0701140, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2009. "The (unfortunate) complexity of the economy," Papers 0904.0805, arXiv.org.
- Robert Axelrod, 1997. "Advancing the Art of Simulation in the Social Sciences," Working Papers 97-05-048, Santa Fe Institute.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux & Friedrich Wagner, 2005. "Estimation of Agent-Based Models: The Case of an Asymmetric Herding Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 19-49, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Hang & Payne, Diane & Kinsella, Stephen, 2016. "Peer effects in the diffusion of innovations: Theory and simulation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2013-03-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-03-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.3693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .