Stability of Pareto-Zipf Law in Non-Stationary Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sorin Solomon & Peter Richmond, 2000. "Stability of Pareto-Zipf Law in Non-Stationary Economies," Papers cond-mat/0012479, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro-Barrientos, Jesús Emeterio & Cantero-Álvarez, Rubén & Matias Rodrigues, João F. & Schweitzer, Frank, 2008. "Investments in random environments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(8), pages 2035-2046.
- Solomon, Sorin & Richmond, Peter, 2001.
"Power laws of wealth, market order volumes and market returns,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 188-197.
- Sorin Solomon & Peter Richmond, 2001. "Power Laws of Wealth, Market Order Volumes and Market Returns," Papers cond-mat/0102423, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2001.
- G. Yaari & D. Stauffer & S. Solomon, 2008. "Intermittency and Localization," Papers 0802.3541, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Alan D. Zimm, 2005. "Derivation of a Logistic Equation for Organizations, and its Expansion into a Competitive Organizations Simulation," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-57, May.
- Ausloos, M. & Bronlet, Ph., 2003. "Strategy for investments from Zipf law(s)," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 30-37.
- Mimkes, Jürgen, 2010. "Stokes integral of economic growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1665-1676.
- Smirnov Alexander D., 2018. "Stochastic Logistic Model of the Global Financial Leverage," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Valentas Daniunas, 2013. "Agent-based and macroscopic modeling of the complex socio-economic systems," Papers 1303.3693, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistic Equation; Stochastic Multiplicative dynamics; Pareto power laws;
All these keywords.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2001-05-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.