Does economics need a scientific revolution?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward C. Prescott, 1998. "Business cycle research: methods and problems," Working Papers 590, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2009. "Mechanical Model of Personal Income Distribution," Papers 0903.0203, arXiv.org.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2008. "Comprehensive macro-model for the U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 9808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2009.
"Unemployment and inflation in Western Europe: solution by the boundary element method,"
14341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2009. "Unemployment and inflation in Western Europe: solution by the boundary element method," Papers 0903.5064, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan O. KITOV, 2010. "Predicting Real Economic Growth In France, Germany, New Zealand, And The United Kingdom," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 48-54.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2010. "Modeling share prices of banks and bankrupts," MPRA Paper 21369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Valentas Daniunas, 2013. "Agent-based and macroscopic modeling of the complex socio-economic systems," Papers 1303.3693, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "Predicting real GDP per capita in France, Germany, New Zealand, and the UK," MPRA Paper 15503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0904.0729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .