MECHANICAL MODEL of PERSONAL INCOME DISTRIBUTION
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Drăgulescu, Adrian & Yakovenko, Victor M., 2001.
"Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 213-221.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2001. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers cond-mat/0103544, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
- A. Dragulescu & V. M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neal, Derek & Rosen, Sherwin, 2000. "Theories of the distribution of earnings," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 379-427 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fix, Blair, 2018. "A Hierarchy Model of Income Distribution," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2018/02, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Ivan O. KITOV & Oleg I. KITOV, 2010. "Dynamics Of Unemployment And Inflation In Western Europe: Solution By The 1- D Boundary Elements Method," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 94-113.
- Gerencia de Riesgo Asobancaria - CIFIN, "undated". "Estimación de la Carga Financiera en Colombia," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 056, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2009. "Does economics need a scientific revolution?," Papers 0904.0729, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal income; modelling; mechanics; the US;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .