How universal is the law of income distribution? Cross country comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2015. "How universal is the law of income distribution? Cross country comparison," Papers 1510.02754, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2013. "The dynamics of personal income distribution and inequality in the United States," MPRA Paper 48649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2015.
"Gender income disparity in the USA: analysis and dynamic modelling,"
67146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2015. "Gender income disparity in the USA: analysis and dynamic modelling," Papers 1510.02752, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsincome; evolution; model; country comparison; GDP per capita; USA; UK; New Zealand; Canada;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:67145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .