Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2008. "Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system," Papers 0811.1182, arXiv.org.
- Ivan Kitov, 2007. "Modeling the Transition from a Socialist to Capitalist Economic System," Mechonomics mechonomics9, Socionet.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2005. "Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system," MPRA Paper 2740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2005. "A model for microeconomic and macroeconomic development," Working Papers 05, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan O. KITOV, 2009. "The Evolution Of Real Gdp Per Capita In Developed Countries," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Kitov, Ivan, 2006. "Real GDP per capita in developed countries," MPRA Paper 2738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2006. "The Japanese economy," MPRA Paper 2737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05aa0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.